Wall in front of Juliet’s house, Verona.
Africa airports artichokes Asian music Auden Basho Bill Bryson birds boats cats China cities dancing django bates dogs film films France frogs Germany Google Translate haiku how to India Insects instruments international years interpreting Istanbul Italian poetry Japan jargon jazz John Cage Kobayashi Issa languages Leopardi Li Po Lists memories Mexico misunderstandings Mozart music Nabokov names Neruda North Korea opera painting photography pi pigeons poems Poetry queneau Quotes rain randomness Rome Rossini Shanghai signs strange recipes Szymborska the future the moon trains translation travel Turkish Vietnam vinylics William Carlos Williams words
Top Posts & Pages
- Pablo Neruda – Ode to the Artichoke – Oda a la alcachofa
- La Luna - The Moon
- Evening (Der Abend) by Rainer Maria Rilke - translation
- Sei Shonagon's Things - Lists from the Pillow Book (1)
- Stovepipe with a quick legover - Bill Bryson on cricket
- L'Infinito by Giacomo Leopardi (Infinity)
- The Cats will know - Pavese - translation
- Two Richards - A hard day's discontent
- The Whole Country Dances - The North Korean Music Scene
- Mozart's starling sang G sharp. An invasive story.