Wall in front of Juliet’s house, Verona.
Africa airports artichokes Asian music Auden Basho Bill Bryson birds boats cats China cities dancing django bates dogs film films France frogs Germany Google Translate grammar haiku how to India Insects instruments international years interpreting Istanbul Italian poetry Japan jargon jazz John Cage Kobayashi Issa languages Leopardi Li Po Lists memories Mexico Mozart music Nabokov Neruda North Korea opera painting photography pi pigeons poems predictions queneau Quotes randomness Rome Rossini Shanghai signs starlings strange recipes Szymborska the future the moon trains translation travel Turkish Vietnam vinylics William Carlos Williams words Zen
Top Posts & Pages
- Pablo Neruda – Ode to the Artichoke – Oda a la alcachofa
- Mozart's starling sang G sharp. An invasive story.
- L'Infinito by Giacomo Leopardi (Infinity)
- How to Open and Close a Door Quietly
- The Heart of Chinese Poetry
- My Poems
- Eyes in the City - Kurt Tucholsky
- Hey, History!
- Most Beautiful Thing
- The Poetry of Google Translate