Here are the first three chapters of Vinylia, a novel which I have just completed.
Africa angels artichokes Asian music Auden Basho Berlin boats cats China coffee conversation dinah washington Egypt film France frogs Germany Google Translate Greek gymnastics haiku how to India Insects instruments international years Istanbul Italian Italian poetry Japan jargon jazz John Cage Kobayashi Issa languages Leopardi Li Po listening Lists looking max richter memories menus Mexico misunderstandings Mozart music Nabokov Neruda novels painting photography phrase books pi pizza poems poetry technique predictions randomness Rome Rossini Shanghai signs strange recipes Szymborska the moon trains translation travel Turkish Vietnam William Carlos Williams words Zen
Top Posts & Pages
- Pablo Neruda – Ode to the Artichoke – Oda a la alcachofa
- How to Open and Close a Door Quietly
- Billy Collins Reading Three Poems Brought to Completion
- Leopardi's Infinity
- Mozart's starling sang G sharp. An invasive story.
- Most Beautiful Thing
- The Meaning of Tolstoy's War and Peace in One Sentence
- The Poemarium (2)